First time on Celebrity...Need help on cabin

gailie

We booked a SS and was assigned cabin 9123. It is next to the glass elevators. Just wondering about privacy? Not sure if there is anything I can do anyway!!! Thanks for you help!

First off, you say "glass elevator", so I have to assume you're referring to the M-class of ships;

Second, 9123 is not next door to the elevator - 9121 is. You should not have a problem with lack of privacy from elevator passengers;

Lastly, if you were assigned 9123 because you booked a suite guarantee, then you're pretty much stuck with it; however, the good news is that 9123 is a handicap-accessible suite, so it will be considerably larger than a regular sky suite.

Enjoy your cruise and your cabin - it's really not a bad location.:)

I don't understand this "assigned" thing that you and others have mentioned. Did you book a guaranty? I have always hand-picked the cabin I want. If you booked a guaranty, then you must live with whatever it is, and if there is a privacy issue you'll be able to figure out ways to deal with it. If it was not a guaranty, why don't you try having it changed?

Archived