Less Pay Car Rental

cruisinonup

"cruisinonup Anyone used this company for car rentals? How much is a taxi ride from the port to their office? How was your experience?"

Cruisinonup, we have used Less Pay many times before and have never had a problem. John and Ester DeVries do a great job for us. 13 of us are returning for a week to the island in two weeks and have already reserved 4 jeeps.

If you rent from them just drop a line to Less Pay or call them as soon as possible and they will pick you up at the airport and drop you off at the end of your stay.

You can go online and get their info if you have not already done so.

lesspay@prodigy.net.mx

Good luck and have a great time.

Thanks. I didn't see their email address anywhere. I just sent them a few questions! We would need to be picked up at the port, not the airport. I just want to make sure that I don't have to spend a bunch more on taxi's when I could just rent at the port and be done with it. I appreciate your help!

• 4 weeks later...

I was also wondering about less pay car rental. I read they were located at the Hotel Barracuda. We will be on the Fantasy in a couple of weeks and dock at the downtown pier, is this walking distance to the Hotel? We don't want to pay for a cab and rent a car. We want to rent a car or jeep so we can tour the other side of the Island.

I just booked a car with them this weekend for jeep in September. They stated it is about a $5.00 cab ride to the hotel. You can see the location on their website. Go to Yahoo and plug in less car rental and they will come up. They have several different types of vehicles to rent. Right now the jeep is $30 a day with the full insurance it is a total of around $45 I believe. I have to double check if this is with the full insurance. I asked them if they will pick us up at the port and they said no we would need to take a cab. I also priced renting through avis at the port and it was $60 or more. Less Pay also has other vehicles that are less $$ to rent.

Archived