Crown Princess - Nov. 24th

Philacruise

Maybe it would be helpful if I gave a little more detail. I am 40, my partner is 37, we are pretty outgoing and like activity and are quite open to meeting and hanging out with all. We are not big partiers, but a drink or two works. Very active during the day, sometmies at the expense of my partner's wishes. So if you are going on this cruise, let us know, let's meet up.

I noticed a number of views but no replies. For those of you curious as to this cruise, I thought maybe it’s helpful to explain why we choose Princess. We choose Princess because: (i) they are very friendly (they host official FOD meetings), (ii) we like anytime dining, which NCL has as well (we generally have not found the food on cruises to be very good, honestly if you live in a big city with good restaurants don’t get your hopes up. There is a lot of food, but its like eating at Friday’s, the Olive Garden and Chili’s.), and (iii) we like the layout of the pools, they have two pools in the middle, that are loud and where all the kids go and then the other two pools that don’t allow children. We have only done three cruises previously, Princess Sapphire (Western Mexico), NCL Wind (Western Caribbean) and American Hawaiian (Hawaii). The Sapphire is similar to the Crown, though the Crown is newer. The Sapphire was a great, great ship. As for this itinerary, we wanted something different with good activities, we will likely do the horse back riding, some mountain biking and the tubing. I would also like to see if we can arrange for some windsurfing on our own, but we’ll see.

If you have any questions on our limited experiences, feel free to ask.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Vince, thanks for posting. I assume they will have an FOD, do you attend these? Or if you would like to meet for a drink or something, on board, or if you are arriving a day early, we will be coming in on the 23rd, let me know. Mark

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Spark763,

Glad to hear. Sorry I have not check this in awhile.

I assume they will have a FOD meeting. We are in R626 (Rivera), so feel free to stop by, if not there leave a note. So far we have signed up for two excursions: on St. Kitt the volucano hike and on Greneda the tubing.

Mark

Archived