Hotels with shuttle & parking for Miami..

rhcruzer

We have booked the Liberty out of Miami, for next June. We usually sail out of Pt. Canaveral, but decided to try Miami next time. Can any recommend any hotel/motels near the Miami Port that provides shuttle service and parking? It's a 4 hour drive to the port & we want to get there the day before the cruise.

Most hotels close to the port do not offer extended parking and/or shuttle service to/from the port. Your best bet are hotels closer to the airport. The LaQuinta North provides parking (I think) and shuttle service and I have heard Embassy suites offers shuttle service. YOu might want to check the ports of call boards for more responses, and also check out tripadvisor dot com to find out about places to stay in Miami.

WE stayed at the Embassy Suites at the airport. I got it on priceline for asuper price. They have free snacks and drinks in the evening and a huge buffet breakfast. They had a shuttle to and from the airport terminal and we took a taxi to the port. Highly recommend this hotel.

Holiday Inn Miami Airport offers both airport and port shuttles for free.

Hampton Inn Dadeland offers airport shuttle free, port shuttle for a fee. Hampton Inn Airport Blue Lagoon may also do this.

Some of the LaQuintas offer free shuttles to port, and a park and fly deal.

There is a brand new Best Western in Kendall that offers free parking, but no shuttles.

I also look at tripadvisor dot com when trying to compare hotels.

where ever you stay , just get up in the morning relax and then head on over to the port with your own vehicle, the parking garage is right in front of the dock , very close! Then you don't have to go all the way back to the hotel after the cruise , just get your car and go! have fun!

Archived