Pink Door?

Hello Everyone, Hubby & I are staying in Seattle a few days before our PNW cruise on the Mercury this September. Had anyone dined at the Pink Door? Is it nice? I was thinking about having dinner there one night. Any feedback on the Pink Door? Thanks!

I live in Seattle and The Pink Door is great! If it's nice weather, the outdoor patio is lovely with a view of Elliott Bay. A big hit for locals when we have sunny weather. If it's not nice out, try to time your reservation for when there's a show going on. Certain times (i think after 7 p.m.) they have trapeze artists performing while you eat. Also, please be aware there's no sign to let you know you've arrived at the restaurant. You really do need to look for the "pink door" in order to find it in the alley. And... it's never too early to make the reservation.

Have fun!

Thank you for the replies! I was starting to wonder if anyone had any info on The Pink Door. We are staying @ the Waterfront Marriott so it should be a close walk? If it is to far we can get a Driver. They have a nice website with the menu. Any other comments would be great. Thanks again!

Yes, you can definitely walk there, but just as in any city, if it's after dark, be extra aware of your surroundings. Have fun! And if you have any other Q's about Seattle, feel free to ask! I love to talk about this wonderful town i live in! :)

This place is funky...if they still have the White Beet Salad..it is a must have.

If you enter from the alley...it is like going down into a cellar...very fun.

Enjoy:) :) :)

Archived