What happens when you leave or board at a port?

BrodyBarb

dpends on what port. when you leave they may be looking for food. when you come back they are looking for booze. Some ports you cant leave the ship with food. some ya can. Cruiselines frown when you bring your own booze on= thats why people smuggle them in. You can buy it but they want you to check the bottles in and you will get them the last night.

Your sign and sail card is needed to get on and off. You will put it in the machine to get off= then put it in the machine to get back on. (it will have your picture on it although you can see it)This way the cruise lines know who got off and who got back on.

Going to St Thomas they didnt search your bags for food?? Great.
We had that done on the Victory-- and all that food on the table that waws now wasted. It WAS in the capers I jsut never seen it until later that night.

And they never searched your bags coming onboard the ship looking for alcohol? Once it goes through the x-ray machine--if they saw a bottle they would pull you outta line and direct you to another table. This was on every cruise I been on.

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b][b][font=Comic Sans MS]Never had to go through x-ray or have anyone express an interest in what I was taking off the ship. Coming back everything goes through x-ray. Once they looked through my bag, don't know what they were looking for though. On my most recent cruise a security person asked me to take off my sunglasses and hat when I was getting back onboard so she could make sure I was really me I guess.[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Terri[/font][/b]

Archived