Need Help on Mexican Riviera - Acapulco

SDFDeals

hello Everyone,

My family and I are new to cruising and we are goin on our 3rd cruise to the Mexican Riviera - Acapulco one on Carnival Spirit. When we went in Feb of this year to the puerto Vallarta on Carnival we heard people say that they went to out of the way non tourist places and got some good deals. The all said they got there info from Cruise Critic. One lady said she got a massage for $40. My husband and I are very much the off the beaten path kind of people and he speaks fluent spanish. Can anyone help us with some options other than the ones the ship offers.:)

hello Everyone,

My family and I are new to cruising and we are goin on our 3rd cruise to the Mexican Riviera - Acapulco one on Carnival Spirit. When we went in Feb of this year to the puerto Vallarta on Carnival we heard people say that they went to out of the way non tourist places and got some good deals. The all said they got there info from Cruise Critic. One lady said she got a massage for $40. My husband and I are very much the off the beaten path kind of people and he speaks fluent spanish. Can anyone help us with some options other than the ones the ship offers.:)

Consider posting your question on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=103695&page=79

This individual lives in Acapulco and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Good luck!

Archived