Have you taken a Scrapbooking Cruise?

ovwkmom3

• 2 weeks later...

I went on a http://www.scrapbookcruise.com/ cruise in May 2007 on the Radiance of the Seas. There were only about 20 of us or so, so we didn't take over the entire ship. We didn't' have to go to every workshop and class if we didn't want to. Sometimes, I just wanted to do nothing but chill in my cabin There wasn't anyhting scheduled for when there were port days. But it may at sea days worthwhile. I would recommend going on one if you scrapbook a lot. It felt weird to me since I only do it on occasion and not every day since I do not have the time or energy.

I teach on scrapbook cruises thru Scrapbooking at Sea. We have a great time. I offer classes during the time at sea. The crop room is open all the time on most cruises. People are able to scrap as much or as little as they want.

We have companies that sponsor the crops and provide give-aways.

It's the best of both worlds . . . . travel and scrapbooking!!!

anne

HI

My wife and I both scrapbook and we would love to go on a scrapbook cruise (we leave for the RC Explorer of the Seas Eastern Caribbean cruise in 8 days and counting) however since she is a teacher it would have to be during the summer or the week of Easter Sunday. All the scrapbook cruises that we have seen have been during other times.

If anybody knows of a summer or Easter Cruise - please let us know.

Thanks

Rob & Laurie

Archived