Did anyone do train ride at Luau Kalamaku?

alikim

Did anyone do plantation train ride at Luau Kalamaku?

I was wonder how long was the ride and if you liked it?

I think it's extra $16 with NCL. For now I just booked for the luau and wondering if we change our mind, can we purchase the train ticket at the luau?

Oh, one more thing since I'm talking about Luau Kalamaku....

Are alcohol drinks free? Limit?

Thank you.

I attended the Luau on June30- I did not take the train ride and I do not remember if I saw it operating. There is plenty to see and shop on the grounds even if you don't do that. I did see people taking horse and buggies rides. The alcohol was free so long as you didn't order a premium brand.

Thank you so much for the info.

I think it'll be fun to do horse/buggie ride. :)

Was there limit to how many drinks? Tickets given out for drinks? Is mai mai free? I haven't had those in a long time and looking forward to it especially since I don't have to drive for a week!

I attended the Luau on June30- I did not take the train ride and I do not remember if I saw it operating. There is plenty to see and shop on the grounds even if you don't do that. I did see people taking horse and buggies rides. The alcohol was free so long as you didn't order a premium brand.

There was no limit that I remember; no tickets- you just had to wait in line. There were mai tais, pina coladas and margueritas and blue hawaiians that I can remember (no I didn't drink all of them), but you were not limited to those.

Archived