Celebrity Solstice Booking

bmweezer

We just booked the Solstice for February 2009 and was wondering where others are finding information about this still-to-be-built ship online besides here and at celebrity.com. This will be the first Celebrity trip for us after a few with RCCL and upcoming cruises with Princess. Like we were with Freedom of the Seas, we booked this ship because it was new, giving us the ability to 'see' it being built online and anticipate our cruise aboard a new ship. Any thoughts?

Think about sailing one week later. I think it's a better itinerary and you get to sail with Darren and I.

Believe me, these boards are a great resource. Personally, I don't think the ship will look like what X is showing at this time. The twin funnels just don't work for me. I'm guessing we'll end up with one standard X funnel and the proper paint scheme. I think X is just trying to be really secretive.

The first of February has a nice ring (and a better price) to it, too!

One of the things we LOVED was how they trickled out details about Freedom in advance of our sailing. I did learn my lesson there, too. We finally caved about half way through the hype and booked. This time, we booked the day they went on sale!!!

I think going six weeks in is going to be great fun because we'll benefit from the early sailors in terms of learning some of the tricks from them. I'm so glad she's stopping at Labadee. It's a favorite stop of mine and I'm doubly excited to try the new zip lines!

Archived