Spa showers-mariner

We haven't been on the Mariner but did this on our last cruise on the Explorer.

It's great- there is a locker room, about 4 showers, and both a sauna and a steam room. The showers are a good size and have shampoo and shower gel. There are stacks of clean towels too!

Be careful though- my husband got a lock from the spa staff and left his seapass card in exchange. When he returned the key, they didn't have his card:eek: Turns out, they had given it to someone else. The Steiner girl wasn't very apologetic either!:mad: Luckilly, no one had used the card but we had to go get a new one made at the Purser's desk....

Cheers,

We haven't been on the Mariner but did this on our last cruise on the Explorer.

It's great- there is a locker room, about 4 showers, and both a sauna and a steam room. The showers are a good size and have shampoo and shower gel. There are stacks of clean towels too!

Be careful though- my husband got a lock from the spa staff and left his seapass card in exchange. When he returned the key, they didn't have his card:eek: Turns out, they had given it to someone else. The Steiner girl wasn't very apologetic either!:mad: Luckilly, no one had used the card but we had to go get a new one made at the Purser's desk....

Cheers,

Ahah! DC,

Thanks for the heads up about the lock/Seapass card. Perhaps one could use a luggage lock in the future? I will have to investigate this next month on the Mariner.....

:)

Leslie

Archived