Anyone sailed the Vision round trip from Seattle and took pics of the dinner menus?

akh40

• 3 weeks later...

There was tons of salmon on the menu - several nights. Shrimp cocktail more than one evening as well. Scallops made several appearances as well. There were a couple really good chicken dishes too - one night had a 7 spice chicken that sounded really good to me except it said it had wasabi sauce...luckily the sauce was on the side because the chicken was really good. We had filet on the first formal night, but the beef choice the night after the first formal night was even better in my opinion. Being a beef lover, I had prime rib both nights it was on the menu and beef a few other nights as well. ;) I believe there was a "fruit soup" (this was a new thing to me) every night on the menu. Strawberry, mixed berry, pear, peach, etc. Whoever came up with the idea to basically make pureed fruit (baby food!?!) into a fancy dinner soup is a genius. ;)

Desserts were varied - cheesecake, key lime pie, chocolate lava cake (the best on the whole vacation, i thought!), dessert samplers with little cakes and creme puffs, and more.

Archived