Kayaking/Snorkeling--booking privately?

Robinbird

Has anyone booked a kayaking or snorkeling excursion privately? My DH and I have already booked the "Restless Native" snorkeling trip through RCCL (Grandeur) for our 2nd day in Bermuda, but would also consider privately booking a kayaking trip or another snorkeling trip for our first day. (We like to book shore excursions through the ship on the day we leave because my DH is a worrier and would not enjoy himself if he was worrying about missing the ship!) Anyone know about any tours we could look into? We'll be on the Aug. 5 Grandeur sailing.

Has anyone booked a kayaking or snorkeling excursion privately? My DH and I have already booked the "Restless Native" snorkeling trip through RCCL (Grandeur) for our 2nd day in Bermuda, but would also consider privately booking a kayaking trip or another snorkeling trip for our first day. (We like to book shore excursions through the ship on the day we leave because my DH is a worrier and would not enjoy himself if he was worrying about missing the ship!) Anyone know about any tours we could look into? We'll be on the Aug. 5 Grandeur sailing.

there's two choices for kayak tours - fantasea watersports in hamilton 441 236 1300 and kayak bermuda in st georges 441 737 7378

Archived