Carnival Glory room 1066

Woch2331

Any help on this room? It's on the Panorama deck at the end towards the pool side. How's the privacy on the balcony and is there too much noise from the deck outside? Wife is getting worried. We're heading out in 2 weeks. Thanks!

I had room 1060 back in June. At night, I couldn't sleep because our neighbor was a uh, moaner/sreamer in the heat of passion kind of gal! I guess that is the luck of draw. However, assuming you don't have a sleeze of neighbor, it is a good location. You walk down a hallway about 20' and you go through double doors to be under the water slide. As far as ship noise, there is none. You are toward the front of the ship and the bands at the pool are behind you. That, combined with the breeze blowing as you go forward makes for quiet. You can be on the balcony during the day and it is still quiet.

Oh, and our cabin service was pretty good too.

Privacy on balcony? Well, if you were doing nooky during daytime, the people to your immediate left and right could chear you on, but that is about it. The balconies on the Explorer of the Seas offered more privacy.

Your location is good. There is even a luandramat located below you for easy access (you won't hear it). Keep the room, there are far far worse rooms and few better.

Archived