Delta and United Air - how many seats to a row?

alikim

Hi,

Just wondering how many seats are in a row for United and Delta.

There's 5 of us and accoring to my TA, we got a,b,c,d,e so we'll seating in a row.

My boys are already fighting over the window seat.

Thank you.

• Administrators
Hi,

There's 5 of us and accoring to my TA, we got a,b,c,d,e so we'll seating in a row.

Thank you.

It depends on the equipment (airplane). There's a good website to help you check it out -- www.seatguru.com.

Your TA should be able to tell you what kind of airplane you are on, or you may be able to determine it from your reservation at the airlines' website.

Hi,

Thank you.

If you know the type of aircraft you are flying on, go to seatguru.com and you can see the configuration.

Watch your bookings though, because they may change the aircraft on you and you'll have to make sure you have the seats you selected.

I had a United flight out of LA on a 767 that had 2 seats then an aisle, then 3 seats, then an aisle, then 2 more seats. Sounds to me like you will have only 1 window seat for the 5 of you since your seats are all in a row (a thru e). 2 on one side then 3 more in the middle. My DH and I were H & J or something like that. There isn't much to see anyway and they ask you to close your window so you don't disturb other passengers. Not that you have to but they ask. Arriving into HNL is the exciting part. I was on the far left row as you enter the plane (passenger side of a car) and best views were the other side which I think you will have. More islands to see upon arrival. The return flight was an overnight flight so you couldn't see a thing.

Archived