Just Back From Victory 8-14

Shamrock359

I'm so excited I found someone who was in cat 11 empress deck on the Victory!!!:D I asked carnival how the balcony was set up and they said 2 chairs and a small table. I was hoping there would be a couple of lounge chairs..

I'll be in cabin 7317...I can't wait!!!! I know they said the size of the balcony is 65 sq. " but they couldn't give the dimentions. I'd love to know! is it 4 by 16? 5 by 13 lease let me know...

Thanks Maddie

Also if you know, I booked 3 balcony cabins on the empress deck for my children and their family do you know the size of those ? by ? Thanks

We don't know for sure, but based on our recollections, I would say it is definitely 4 feet wide and probably at least 13 feet long. The whole balcony is as wide as the room. As for the balcony rooms, they are nice, but when your family sees the suite, it will not compare. The balconies there are a lot smaller. By the way, the lounge chairs on the suite balcony are small, low, resin sand chairs. They are very comfy though. Hope you have sun!! Have a great cruise!!

Archived