Delta Deal :0)

rick&james

im so happy i just booked my flight for my cruise to the bahamas out of Orlando(PC) in November and it only cost 138.30 pp this is a swesome deal as last week trough all the Airlines it was 250.00pp or more im so HAPPY so if you need to book a flight you may want to check DELTA out tonight before you go to bed i cant beleive me and my partner for 280.00 and its nonstop WOW :0)

im so happy i just booked my flight for my cruise to the bahamas out of Orlando(PC) in November and it only cost 138.30 pp this is a swesome deal as last week trough all the Airlines it was 250.00pp or more im so HAPPY so if you need to book a flight you may want to check DELTA out tonight before you go to bed i cant beleive me and my partner for 280.00 and its nonstop WOW :0)

Congrats on your deal.... they do happen, butnot in all markets. Seems like Delta did a major repricing this week on many destinations and lowering fares and I can almost bet you that other airlines will follow suit.... it pays to monitor as every once in a while those great deals occur. You just have to be at the right place and the right time when they happen !

I think that is great that you got a deal with Delta. I just check prices out of CVG (Cincincy) to FLL and they went thru the roof. They are about $500 more per person than when I looked in April. So good for you, now buy yourself a nice gift for a job well done!!!

Have a great trip!!!

Got non-stop from Hartford, CT to Tampa for next month's Legend Cruise for $159. p/p roundtrip. I checked delta every day for a couple of months. It started at $350 (where it is today) finally dropped about a month ago. I paid more then that 5 years ago to Orlando.

I honestly can say I have never had a problem with Delta. We have even bumped voluntarily a few times for a very decent voucher. I do like the acronyms though-cute!

We also have never had a problem with Delta. We recently joined Delta sky miles, and dicovered we could book our upcoming cruise on the Liberty through Delta and get 9000 bonus sky miles. :D

Hi,

We have flown Delta for years and still do. One word of caution. THEY ARE FAMOUS for changing flights on you without telling you. We have twice gotten to the airport and found that we were supposed to fly to Atlanta have a 2 hour layover and then fly on to Tampa. They changed our flight and we now were spending 12 hours waiting to fly from atlanta to Tampa (We probably could have walked in that time). Make sure you call them at least 1 time a month to check for changes because they will not notifiy you ahead of time. We have a flight we booked for our cruise in Oct 2007 out of Puerto Rico in Feb 2007. In June we check and they had totally changed the flight. They now had us flying to Atlanta and arriving at 11am and flying out of Atlanta to PR at 10:30am. I don't know how we could leave Atlanta a half an hour before we arrived. Of course now the flight we had booked in Feb had to be redone. We originally were arriving in PR at 3:00pm after a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. Now we are stuck with a 6 hour layover in Atlanta and we don't get to PR until 9pm losing an entire day in PR. They also changed our return flight from leaving at 2pm from PR to leaving at 7 am--of course the ship wouldn't even be docked by then! Now we are stuck with a 6pm flight and waiting all day in the airport.

They did not charge us anything to change it but make sure you call them to make sure they do not change you fights. When you find out the day you fly about changes everything is booked and you have few choices.

Otherwise, we like Delta and we always get good prices. They have never lost our luggage but it does often look like they put a rope on it and pulled it behind the plane for a 1000 miles.

It took Delta two days to get us from JFK to Buffalo last week and then our luggage still wound up at JFK!

We got to the airport, they had cancelled our flight. They rescheduled for 9 that night. We waited around the airport for the whole day. They rescheduled it to 10:20 then back to 9:30 and then when I checked again at 8:30 they told me it was cancelled. They claimed weather but other airlines seemed to have no problem. We had to spend the night ($200 for that thrill), stood in line for an hour to check in at the hotel because the line was TOTALLY Delta people that had their flights delayed and missed connections or cancelled flights. The next morning we sat on the tarmac for an hour before the flight left and then our luggage never made it.

Delta - never again for me!! I hope you have better luck, but be sure to CHECK CHECK CHECK your itinerary, right up to the time you leave and I hope you made your rezzies for the day ahead of your cruise, just in case.

We also have never had a problem with Delta. We recently joined Delta sky miles, and dicovered we could book our upcoming cruise on the Liberty through Delta and get 9000 bonus sky miles. :D

So sad that some mis interperet a post or folks just cannot take a joke in life !

I fly Delta all the time rarely have problems compared to other airlines....I was merely adding to the list of acronyms and NOT saying Delta was a bad airline..... Geeeeeeeeez !

Thanks for posting your message! We booked our Delta flight this morning from Atl for our September cruise for $138 pp. We looked last week and the fares were $300, so we really appreciate your sharing the great rate!! Have a great cruise!

Hi,

We have flown Delta for years and still do. One word of caution. THEY ARE FAMOUS for changing flights on you without telling you. We have twice gotten to the airport and found that we were supposed to fly to Atlanta have a 2 hour layover and then fly on to Tampa. They changed our flight and we now were spending 12 hours waiting to fly from atlanta to Tampa (We probably could have walked in that time). Make sure you call them at least 1 time a month to check for changes because they will not notifiy you ahead of time. We have a flight we booked for our cruise in Oct 2007 out of Puerto Rico in Feb 2007. In June we check and they had totally changed the flight. They now had us flying to Atlanta and arriving at 11am and flying out of Atlanta to PR at 10:30am. I don't know how we could leave Atlanta a half an hour before we arrived. Of course now the flight we had booked in Feb had to be redone. We originally were arriving in PR at 3:00pm after a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. Now we are stuck with a 6 hour layover in Atlanta and we don't get to PR until 9pm losing an entire day in PR. They also changed our return flight from leaving at 2pm from PR to leaving at 7 am--of course the ship wouldn't even be docked by then! Now we are stuck with a 6pm flight and waiting all day in the airport.

They did not charge us anything to change it but make sure you call them to make sure they do not change you fights. When you find out the day you fly about changes everything is booked and you have few choices.

Otherwise, we like Delta and we always get good prices. They have never lost our luggage but it does often look like they put a rope on it and pulled it behind the plane for a 1000 miles.

I know exactly what you mean. I am flying to Ft. Lauderdale in Nov and I check flight times regularly and found my flight to have changed and I called Delta to find out why I was not notified and they did not give a reason. They have my phone number and E-mail address. Naturally I have to go through Atlanta which does not please me but no choice. I wonder how many more times my flight will be changed.

Robb

So sad that some mis interperet a post or folks just cannot take a joke in life !

I fly Delta all the time rarely have problems compared to other airlines....I was merely adding to the list of acronyms and NOT saying Delta was a bad airline..... Geeeeeeeeez !

Lighten up and look closer my dear.

My post was not a response to yours.

Geeeeeeeez ! lol

Archived