Arizona Cruisers

I just found a thread under Cruising Rituals for Arizona Cruisers. I have noticed recently how many Az posters there are on these boards.

Anybody interested in communicating about Az and cruising please come over. I think it would be great fun to post there.

Thanks.

Laura

arizona-map.gifscottsdale.jpg

How do you find this thread or what ever it is called. I would gladly join since I live in the great state of Arizona.

Robb

Go to Fun Stuff section (past Ports of Call and Reviews on Boards page before PRIVATE AREA)...Cruise Rituals...then Arizona Cruisers.

See you there..

Laura

• 3 years later...

New to cruise critic website. Not new to cruising or computers but new to boards of any kind. Never heard of a 'thread' til I got here. Looks like I need some help communicating. Where do I find Cruising Rituals for Arizona Cruisers?

We hooked up with a cruise critic group on our last cruise in May and really enjoyed it. We are doing the Celebrity Silhouette in Sept/Oct and am anxious to find others doing same. Also if someone can give me some hints about the website I'd appreciate it. I feel sort of slow right now trying to find my way around. By the way we live in Goodyear and do a fair amount of cruising. Love to hear from AZ neighbors.

Well...I guess our name here matches up with this thread :) We live in Chandler and love to cruise. I am more of a 'lurker' here on cc than a poster. I have learned so much here! We just did our very first ever Priceline bid yesterday for post-cruise hotel in October. Wow, why didn't we do that before!?! It does get expensive to cruise from Arizona with the airfare, hotels, etc. We are fully hooked on cruising now and try to do three a year.

Well...I guess our name here matches up with this thread :) We live in Chandler and love to cruise. I am more of a 'lurker' here on cc than a poster. I have learned so much here! We just did our very first ever Priceline bid yesterday for post-cruise hotel in October. Wow, why didn't we do that before!?! It does get expensive to cruise from Arizona with the airfare, hotels, etc. We are fully hooked on cruising now and try to do three a year.

Please come over and visit us. We are a great bunch of people. I like your names as I have 2 cousins named Judy and George. We have get togethers. Our next one is Aug 27th in Tempe.

Wow..I posted this in 2007 trying to get the Arizona Cruisers thread active again.

We were under Cruise Rituals but we were moved to FRIENDS OF CRUISE CRITIC..now on Part 2 for we had 24,000 plus posts on Part 1.

Please come join us.

Don’t hesitate for we are always looking for new posters and friends.

Yes we are having a get together Aug 27th. Details available at our Arizona Cruisers site.

ARIONA CRUISERS PART 2

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1424033&page=38

It is toward the bottom of the boards..

ARIZONA CRUISERS NEVER ENDING CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!

If you have lots of questions still don’t hesitate. We’ll help you. Hope to see you post Judy and George and Danielois.:)

Thanks Robb.

Archived