Barcelo Costa CancÚn And CancÚn Nightlife

josephml1

I've not stayed at this particular property, but all the reviews I've read are very mixed. Sorry I'm not much help in that department. It's closer to downtown, and the beach may be a bit ify in that area.

As for nightlife, everything in Cancun is just a short an inexpensive busride away. (6.5 pesos, about 65 cents).

Near the convention center is the area referred to as "the Party Zone" nuff said. Two of the larger clubs there aer Dady Rock and Coco Bongos. Sr. Frogs is usually good for an entertaining night as well. If you want to try a bunch of clubs in one night, you might want to look into a Bar Crawl or Party Hopper tour. I think that's $60 for 4 clubs.

Check out tripadvisor for comments on your hotel. It's also got a fairly active forum,

I've not stayed at this particular property, but all the reviews I've read are very mixed. Sorry I'm not much help in that department. It's closer to downtown, and the beach may be a bit ify in that area.

As for nightlife, everything in Cancun is just a short an inexpensive busride away. (6.5 pesos, about 65 cents).

Near the convention center is the area referred to as "the Party Zone" nuff said. Two of the larger clubs there aer Dady Rock and Coco Bongos. Sr. Frogs is usually good for an entertaining night as well. If you want to try a bunch of clubs in one night, you might want to look into a Bar Crawl or Party Hopper tour. I think that's $60 for 4 clubs.

Check out tripadvisor for comments on your hotel. It's also got a fairly active forum,

Thank you very much for your Info...

That is going to be very usefull.

Thank You.:)

• 1 month later...

Coco Bongo gets my vote for the nightlife! We just returned from Cancun again about 36 hours ago (ok, so I've typed that in like my last 3 posts, so it's probably been about 37 hours now...LOL!), and were at Coco Bongo Thursday night.

It's a mix between a Cirque Show and a Vegas impersonators show, but with dancing on the floor going on at the same time. We paid the $25 that included just 2 drinks per person, but in hindsight we should have paid the $40 that included an open bar.

Coco Bongo opens at 10:30 p.m. and the show begins at 11 p.m., lasting until 2 a.m. After 2 a.m. the place just turns into a regular disco, so if you're not into that, just plan on being there for the main entertainment from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. I attached a picture of some of the entertainment.

CocoBongo.jpg.de04acc446fabf575ad62a3676c62836.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived