£ v $

rosy2

We are booked on the Pearl 28th December and as it is our Anniversary while we are there would like to book the romance package. On the web site it is priced at $79 but on the U.K. web site it is £59 which is about $118 Does anyone know if I can book it through the U.S. and if so how do I go about this ? Sorry if ths has been asked before as I am quite new to the site Thankyou

We are booked on the Pearl 28th December and as it is our Anniversary while we are there would like to book the romance package. On the web site it is priced at $79 but on the U.K. web site it is £59 which is about $118 Does anyone know if I can book it through the U.S. and if so how do I go about this ? Sorry if ths has been asked before as I am quite new to the site Thankyou

Don't know if it will work with you, as we booked through a USA TA although we are in the UK! But try going into NCL.com site! There is an Adobe form to fill in for gifts etc. which is priced in $. I think you print it out, with your cc details and fax!

Hope it works!

But hey if it doesn't think of the exchange rate when on board! lol

Don't know if it will work with you, as we booked through a USA TA although we are in the UK! But try going into NCL.com site! There is an Adobe form to fill in for gifts etc. which is priced in $. I think you print it out, with your cc details and fax!

Hope it works!

But hey if it doesn't think of the exchange rate when on board! lol

Have printed out form, but don't have access to fax so will post it off and see what happens. Still think prices should be same anywhere you book though. Agree about the exchange rate at least we gain something Thanks

Archived