Luggage Storage at Pier 66 in Seattle???

nyllas

We have a late evening return flight following our cruise so that we can spend the day playing in Seattle. Our problem. . .what can we do w/our luggage until we head for the airport?

Thanks for you help.

We are doing the same thing. We are staying overnight before the cruise and asked the hotel if they would be able to hold our luggage at the end of our cruise for the day. They stated that they would and I am hoping that they follow through with there promise. If not, we will be stuck at Seattle Tac for the day! The airlines only take your luggage 4 hours before your flight.

Both Cruise Terminals in Seattle have a concierge service that will store your luggage for $3 a bag. The drawback is that I think you have to pick up your bags by 3. Here's a link to the Port of Seattle. I haven't looked but you might be able to find a number to call to verify hours.

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/concierge.shtml

• 3 weeks later...

I received a notice from AirTran that they now have a service where you can check your bag at the port up to 24 hours in advance and get your boarding pass at the same time. Don't know if there's an extra charge, but you can get details from the services website, other airlines are also served.

http://www.airportbags.com/

Archived