Waters in Gulf of Mexico

Dee88

I usually leave out of NY, however, we are leaving out of Tampa this time.

The seas are rough from NY to around VA and then it evens out.

I know alot has to do with weather but on average, is the Gulf rough or calm.

Wondering how much Bonine to take with us :o

Thanks -

I personally found that the waters in the open gulf from Galveston were similar to some parts of the Atlantic. If you will be mostly in the Caribbean and near shore, you should be fine.

Of course, our brush with Katrina was pretty "exciting" :eek: , but hopefully you will have smooth sailing.

I personally found that the waters in the open gulf from Galveston were similar to some parts of the Atlantic. If you will be mostly in the Caribbean and near shore, you should be fine.

Of course, our brush with Katrina was pretty "exciting" :eek: , but hopefully you will have smooth sailing.

Thanks for that footage, liv.

If you look carefully, you can see me on my balcony trying not to spill my smuggler's punch and wondering if my cigar smoke was bothering those in adjacent balconies. :D

Hehehehheeee.... excellent!

Thanks for that footage, liv.

If you look carefully, you can see me on my balcony trying not to spill my smuggler's punch and wondering if my cigar smoke was bothering those in adjacent balconies. :D

LMAO...yeah....I imagine that smoke was making a beeline for your neighbors space.:p

Hey Machman...thanks for the "magicseaweed". Looks like smooth sailing when I take my trip.

Liv...that footage was awesome! Those others on the side weren't bad either. I'll keep that footage to myself, don't want to freak out my daughter's BF on his first cruise. He's popping the question so we need him there...:D

Thanks for sharing!!

Hey Machman...thanks for the "magicseaweed". Looks like smooth sailing when I take my trip.

Liv...that footage was awesome! Those others on the side weren't bad either. I'll keep that footage to myself, don't want to freak out my daughter's BF on his first cruise. He's popping the question so we need him there...:D

Thanks for sharing!!

I hope your daughter doesn't come to CC, or you just spoiled the suprise. :D ... :confused: ... :eek:

LMAO, I don't know why but I laughed at this.....I know it IS scary but now that I've cruised I'm not afraid of the water.

I'd be mad losing some of my stuff but I know just get to a boat with my jacket on or just start swimming and since we taught my mom how to swim again on our cruise she'd good now.

Archived