Vidoes of our S.Caribbean cruise (Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua etc)

1bigsexy

read the guidelines

Guidelines

- No commerical or promotional videos allowed.

- If the video is yours, please clearly state that. If it isn't clear to whom it belongs, it will not be eligible to be used elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.

- Cruise-related videos only.

Maybe you can show me a way to host them off my site? Is there an upload feature here? They are originally from youtube and the person who made them for me, included the url, sine most videos/movies, tv shows etc does give credit for work produced.

I'm not here to anger anyone, so if you do know a way for me to upload them, please do share. Or if it's in dispute, if you or someone can show me how to get it removed from the post.

Isn't this the same as posting a link to pictures etc hosted on other sites as so many others posters do? where there is advertising etc? here is just one example: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=590611 where this poster sends you to his website, where the video is. Look closer at the majority of pictures and videos on the entire cruise critic website.

• Administrators

I took a look at your site and while you do have some advertising on it, you aren't trying to sell us anything or promote your site -- you just want to share your 'cruise stuff'.

Laura

• 4 weeks later...
We sailed the Crown princess Feb 2007 and here's a collection of the videos we made with the pictures of the various islands. Including the hotel we stayed at prior to sailing, Embassy Suites San Juan. Enjoy!

http://www.cruisecrownprincess.com/Videos.html

We are going on the same intinerary and would like to know which beach you were at in St. Maarten, the pictures and video were great!

Archived