Help - Military ID showing "honorable discharge"

ClipClop

I just booked a Carnival cruise using a military discount. They had my hub's records from the past using the discount, but told my TA that the papers must be presented again and within 72 hours of the booking or it would not be honored!!!

I never had to show my paperwork again after I faxed it to Carnival the first time:D

My husband received a "Certificate" with his Dishcharge Letter and it says "Honorable Discharge" across the certificate. This is what I always submit & it is accepted without a problem.

Depends on the cruise and the cabin etc. If I were to venture a round a bout guess, it would be about 25% off the price. I used it at NCL last year when we did Hawaii and it saved me $200 EACH off of a $799 price. We paid $599. Nice chunk of change saved.

Depends on the cruise and the cabin etc. If I were to venture a round a bout guess, it would be about 25% off the price. I used it at NCL last year when we did Hawaii and it saved me $200 EACH off of a $799 price. We paid $599. Nice chunk of change saved.

Thanks. I've got an NCL and a Carnival cruise booked right now. I'm going to ask them both if they will apply this discount to those bookings. If not, at least I know about it now for future sailings. I've never had a TA ask me about Military background before, and I never thought to ask if there migh be such a discount.

Archived