3 day luggage storage

regent218

we arrive in tahiti @ 6:30pm and have untill 1:am to catch a flight to easter island. when we return to tahiti we have a 2 night stay at the beachcomber.

does anyone know if we can take our cruise luggage to the beachcomber for storage since we will be staying there. i know we can store luggage at the airport but our flight from easter island to tahiti gets in at 11pm and we don't want to start picking up luggage at that time and we don't even if the luggage storage is open at that time. this is all pre cruise. any info would be helpfull.

hal

I am not sure on that question especially as you are not staying at the Beachcomber the first night before flying to Easter Island. If you were staying I would say definitely, as we are going leave luggage at hotels in South America when we go to Machu Pichu and the Galapagos.

The best thing is to send the Beachcomber an email and ask. There is no harm in that and at least you will know the answer. We would love to go to Easter Island. What an adventure!

Jennie.

I am not sure on that question especially as you are not staying at the Beachcomber the first night before flying to Easter Island. If you were staying I would say definitely, as we are going leave luggage at hotels in South America when we go to Machu Pichu and the Galapagos.

The best thing is to send the Beachcomber an email and ask. There is no harm in that and at least you will know the answer. We would love to go to Easter Island. What an adventure!

Jennie.

i know this might against the rules, but if you have any questions about machu pichu and the galapagos feel free to contact me at regent218@aol.com. we did this trip last year with a private guide and it was one of our best trips ever.

hal

Archived