When do Sales Stop on NCL.com

I would imagine right up when they have to turn the manifest into Homeland Security which, I think, is 72 hours prior to embarkation. With NCL, if the ship is not filled, they start slashing prices pretty good once final payments have been made and the closer it gets to embarkation. That's the good news. The bad news is that they are very hard nosed about not adjusting your fare if it goes down after depositing it, even if you are still outside the final payment window. They also won't let you cancel and re-book to get a lower fare as the lower fares are "promotional" and for "new bookings only." So the longer you wait, the cheaper you will get it but you do run the risk of it filling up and having very little cabin selection availability. You can track availability by going to Travelocity or Orbitz and seeing what they have if you can't find out on NCL's web site. Also, sometimes their fares are cheaper than NCL.

Tucker in Texas

If you are goint to book for a 9/1 sailing, you need to keep on line every day for the cabins to sell out. I was tracking our Alaska cruise and within 2 days 6 categories sold out and the next day only suites were available. this was with 5 weeks left before the cruise. Waiting to the very last miniute might just leave you on shore. good luck.:)

Archived