Carnival Pride Rm 8229

We had Legand Rm 8170 on a recent cruise to the Western Caribbean, and I thought it was great. My wife, however, complained about noise from the deck above (chairs and music). I heard nothing, but honestly I could sleep through a tank battle.

My suggestion, take a deck below.

In May we were in 8232, which is just around the corner from 8229, and we loved it! I am a very, very light sleeper, and I didn't really notice any noise from the Lido deck above. At this end of the ship you're right below the Mermaid Grille, and next to stairs/elevators, so it's really convenient to run upstairs in the morning, grab breakfast, and bring it back to your cabin to eat on the balcony. Heaven! Personally, I don't think you can go wrong on that deck, at that end of the ship!

Have fun!

Can any one tell me what this room is like. I was offered it as an upgrade and am now wondering if I made a mistake. I normally pick a room that has a room on top and room on floor below. Will I be sorry. Thanks.

We just returned today from the Pride - room 7200. You will be right below the Lido deck and may get some noice -- but you will have a great view of the seas.

Archived