Celebration Cruise Director

scotts82705

We went on the celebration after a week dry docking. It was like no one had their stuff together. The people was nice. But the CD was not so great. It was also changed from a 5 to a 3 day to freeport. Thanks for the help. I think that made me look more forward to my trip.

I didn't personally do Tiki Island (parents and sisters did, though). They did the cheaper one that didn't include lunch or the treasure hunt. They said the boat ride was fun, saw famous peoples' vacation homes and enjoyed the hot tubs. They also enjoyed going to the beach during the excursion but said the snorkeling wasn't the greatest. The water was really choppy that day and there was a lot of seaweed where they were.

• 2 months later...
We went on the celebration after a week dry docking. It was like no one had their stuff together. The people was nice. But the CD was not so great. It was also changed from a 5 to a 3 day to freeport. Thanks for the help. I think that made me look more forward to my trip.

I was on the Celebration in late Aug. and the crew diden't have it together than either I asked the purser if the Celebration is now a training ship for Carnival. He didn't get the joke. I like that ship a lot and that cruise just wasn't up to par.

Archived