Glory Verandah deck...

grenowoods

Can't speak from experience, but when I made reservations on the Glory, my TA advised that Verandah deck cabins immediately below public areas can sometimes hear noise from the Lido deck (chairs being moved around, etc.). This is one reason we chose the Empress deck - also because it was highly recommended on this board.

We had 8407 (right below the red sail restaurant), and all I can say was the the noise was minimal at best. A few times I could hear the staff wheel what sounded like a food cart across the floor, but that was it. Then again, if you use your room for just changing and sleeping, it will not be a problem. The public rooms/areas quiet down at that time of night.

As a little aside, the rest of my family were in the balcony rooms (6363, 6375, etc). Our friends in 6363 heard the night lounge singer when they tried to go to bed. All well and good, but not when you have to wake up extra early to catch a tour or event. Just a tip.

Happy Cruising.

BDD

Archived