On-board photo developing

klflote

I've stupidly left my digital camera at a friends house I visited for the weekend, and I won't be able to get it back before leaving for my cruise. I don't really want to buy a new camera, and so far haven't found one to borrow.

I vaguely recall that Celebrity would develop photos on-board and put them on CD? Does anyone know what they charge for this (or if I'm off-base in my recollection)? That way, I could get some cheap disposable cameras and walk away with digital prints. [i could develop them at home, of course, but it'll be easier to carry back a CD.]

I've stupidly left my digital camera at a friends house I visited for the weekend, and I won't be able to get it back before leaving for my cruise. I don't really want to buy a new camera, and so far haven't found one to borrow.

I vaguely recall that Celebrity would develop photos on-board and put them on CD? Does anyone know what they charge for this (or if I'm off-base in my recollection)? That way, I could get some cheap disposable cameras and walk away with digital prints. [i could develop them at home, of course, but it'll be easier to carry back a CD.]

hmmmm.... don't know about cost of disposable/film camera to cd, but I did have about 300 digital pictures put on a cd. The cost was $14.95 for the first cd and $6.95 if you needed another. All our pictures fit on one cd.

i think they only developed pics from a digital camera/ memory card only .. .

we tried to have our underwater camera developed and they couldnt

they said they can only develop from a memory card, this was on infinity ..

Archived