Are there singles on the Dawn March 16, 2008?

sonnenuntergang

I didn't know that you pay for my cruise, old Herb! That's so very kind of you:) I guess I will "watch TV " with you whenever you may want it:D Isn't that what men at your age like to do when they feel a little bit frisky?:p

Will that big jailerman supervise me all the time or will he sometimes go for a lunch break?:D - NCL Boys, this would be your turn then!!!;)

The Only Lunch that Jailerman will be particpating in is after Herb decides it's time for his nap and that Jailerman "LIKE A GENTLEMAN" walks you back to your cabin for YOUR good night snack..And then maybe that Jailerman will order Room Service if He's Hungry..:D

I really hate to be the meanie here, but per the Guidelines:

...The use of profanity and foul or vulgar language is not acceptable. Keep in mind that members come in all ages and all have access to our Cruise Boards...

I know y'all are enjoying your banter back and forth, however the actual purpose of this forum is in the box above that says:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

Why don't y'all take your conversation to e-mail? I would suggest you take it to your Roll Call, however this is a "family friendly" message board.

Kat110105_emYA11_prv.gif

I really hate to be the meanie here' date=' but per the Guidelines:

...The use of profanity and foul or vulgar language is not acceptable. Keep in mind that members come in all ages and all have access to our Cruise Boards...

I know y'all are enjoying your banter back and forth, however the actual purpose of this forum is in the box above that says:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

Why don't y'all take your conversation to e-mail? I would suggest you take it to your Roll Call, however this is a "family friendly" message board.

Kat110105_emYA11_prv.gif

Maybe we will try that :-) Have a Nice day..:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived