Bayou Cafe... Help!

ho

Does anyone know what Princess ships other then the Island offer the Bayou cafe. They served the best oysters Rockefeller I have ever had. It was called oysters ? but it was like a spicy Rockefeller. This will be my 6th Princess cruise and I can't find another ship that has them. I tried to order them on the Dawn last year at the Sterling steak house but no luck, CB, no luck, Grand, no luck . I will be on the Golden this time but again no Bayou cafe. Does anyone know where you can get them other then the Island Princess. Don't get me wrong the Island is my favorite ship and you probably know why.

Thanks

Thanks Sunviking,

It is our favorite place as well. I think it is much better then the Sterling Steak House and I am a steak lover. The Bayou offers the same quality steaks as you get at Sterling plus they offer a wider menu. I think Princess has the Cajun thing down, they can use some help on the quality of meat they serve but hey for $15.00 it's a fair steak.

Archived