Beach or zipline?

snowbun3

That's a good question. We will be in St. Martin in January. We already have excursions set up for 2 consecutive days before we get there and I'm debating on whether to book something or just spend the day at the beach. I also want to be sure to have a few hours to do some shopping while there. Is Orient the best beach in St. Martin?

In 16 days we will be on our cruise. In Cozumel, of course not St. Maarten, we are zip lining. I did alot of research on zip lining and it looks AWESOME! Go to youtube.com and do a search for zip lining - st. maarten. You will surely see alot of video's from people who have been. That's how I found out about ours. And its kinda funny watching people zip thru the air!!

Oh and I'm sure if you do another search on youtube.com on the beach you are talking about, you will find something too.

• 2 weeks later...

We're hoping to do both. We are doing the morning 9:30 AM zipline excursion. Says it takes 2-3 hours so hopefully we will still have 2-3 hours afterwards to spend at OB before heading back to the the ship.

Archived