Toursaver book query

Lisa Waverley

We are leaving June 26. If you will still have any of the Talkeetna flight coupons, the Seward Sealife Center or Seward day cruise coupons left, contact me when you get back and we'll determine if I have time to get the book.

Have a great trip and come back here to post your tips on what to see and what to skip. More shopping tips would be welcomed as well.

Yes Steve! Thanks again! I forgot to email you with all I have going on this weekend in preparation of our trip.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snbsnb:

happy to see you got you book ok! have a great trip.

steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, we won't be using any of the Talkeetna or Seward coupons so this might be a good buy for you. I have one other person who contacted me first about the book so if things don't pan out with him before I leave, we can make arrangements to get it out to you as soon as I get back.

Dia

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by najune:

We are leaving June 26. If you will still have any of the Talkeetna flight coupons, the Seward Sealife Center or Seward day cruise coupons left, contact me when you get back and we'll determine if I have time to get the book.

Have a great trip and come back here to post your tips on what to see and what to skip. More shopping tips would be welcomed as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a tour saver book for sale.We are done with our trip and it is avialable right now. We have used the following three coupons only from the book.

1)Kenai Fhords national park cruise

2)Portage glacier tour

3)Cedar lodge at denali

The rest of the coupons are intact. I will let it go for half the price($50) or best offer. Please contact me at meeta_bhagra@yahoo.com if interested.

meeta

Archived