Zuiderdam Category SS? Superior Suites..

lighthouse206

We're thinking of "upgrading" from an SY to an SS in order to have a cabin right next door to some friends...

My understanding is the privacy wall on the balconies can be opened..

My question... how are the SS Cabins? It looks like the Lido deck overhangs these cabins.. does that take away from the experience?

I assume that, other than location, SS and SY are identical... How's the balcony furniture?

Is there a noise issue with these cabins being right underneath the Lido?

Any thoughts are welcome!

Thanks!

We had an SS on the Zuiderdam and loved the cabin! It does depend where under the Lido . Some areas are more high traffic than others. I would NOT have cabin under the pool area, because of the noise of tables and chairs moving about and also the music,etc. during the day or any deck party. (BUT that's just me--it doesn't bother others.) The cabin and bathrooms are roomy and theres a nice balcony. We had a table and chairs plus two large chairs and ottomans. Hope that helps

We had an SS on the Zuiderdam and loved the cabin! It does depend where under the Lido . Some areas are more high traffic than others. I would NOT have cabin under the pool area, because of the noise of tables and chairs moving about and also the music,etc. during the day or any deck party. (BUT that's just me--it doesn't bother others.) The cabin and bathrooms are roomy and theres a nice balcony. We had a table and chairs plus two large chairs and ottomans. Hope that helps

Thank you Peggy. We're looking at cabin 8038 which is in the vicinity of the middle pool. Would you avoid this cabin? We are pretty noise sensitive...

Do you know if the deck parties are held around the Lido pool or the aft pool in the Caribbean?

Archived