Hotels in Baltimore

CAPPY2

Margret, If it's just one night you probably should stay downtown in the area known as the Inner Harbor. Hotels will be a little pricier there than staying in the BWI Airport area, and you can choose from most of the major chain operators such as Marriott, Hyatt, Sheraton, Intercontinental, Renaissance, Hampton Inn, etc.

You're best bet is to book something via Priceline, choosing a 4 star property in the Inner Harbor area. Are you familiar with Priceline?

Are you arriving on the BA flight in the afternoon? While you will be a little bit tired, you would still have a chance to stroll around the Harbor and enjoy a nice dinner. In the morning I would also suggest you walk around a bit, before checking out of your hotel and heading to the pier. You'll be just fine arriving there between 2 and 3 PM. The least busy times to check-in are around noon and after 2:30 PM.

Thanks for the info - have booked the Sheraton Inner Harbor but read a lot of poor reviews about it - we will probably stick to this one and see what like!

I have family staying at the moment from the Shetland Isles, my cousin's wife from Philly, USA so have been entertaining them; I will have more time next week to look around - too busy sightseeing and making food this week.

Thanks and a' the best

Margret

Regards

Margret

Archived