looking for 2 recommendations

rachel0

1) Does anyone know of a limo/car service that has car seats for toddlers for transfer between the airport and our hotel? Or maybe a service that uses a shuttle/bus (seems a little safer w/o a car seat than being in a car)?

2) Looking restaurant suggestions for dinner--prefer local food. We're at Sheraton OSJ and don't really want something that requires a taxi drive. I saw a review for La Fonda El Jibarito--anyone been there, is it far/too far to walk with a toddler (in a stroller)?Planning La Bombonera for breakfast. We've eaten at Ajillo Mojilli (sp?) and want something more "real" and, well, better.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not too sure of an answer to your your first question because we have only used Taxi Turistico to get around and have not seen car seats.

I would highly recommend the Parrot Club (2-3 blocks up from the Sheraton), El Picoteo at Hotel El Convento and Old Harbor Brewery (not that much of an authentic local place; however the food, homemade beer and atmosphere are great.)

La Bomenara is great for breakfast:)

Archived