Legends of Puerto Rico Night Tour

ckornuta

Yep here ya go.....

Go back to the main San Juan ports of call FORUM....

Click on the Forum search button and type in Legends of Puerto Rico

all the threads that have this in it will come up.....click on them and read.

VOILA'

Hope that helps

I don't know if you found the other threads, but I just thought I'd tell you we did this tour a few years ago. My husband and I. There was only one other couple that night. We really enjoyed it. Debbie was great. We liked the fact that she told you the history of what she was showing you.

We are not in the greatest shape, but didn't find the tour too difficult. Got a lot of really great pictures.

Hope this helps.

This is a must do tour. I took it a couple of years ago and it made SJ one of my favorite stops. Excellent history, great stories and Debbie could not be more fantastic. I've posted a lot about her and her tour. She'll also make great recommendations on "locals" restaurants that are equally great! I thought the walking was pretty easy. I'm pretty disappointed though in that I will be returning to San Juan in December and will be there a full day before leaving on a cruise...she doesn't do tours on Sunday's so I will have to miss out!

We were not able to do the night tour,

but did set up a private morning tour with Debbie.

Wonderful.

We were a group of 10. Debbie and her driver picked us, (and our luggage), up at the hotel around 9:30 am. Gave us a wonderful tour of Old San Juan.

Our driver would stop and let us off. Then we would slowly walk a little and Debbie would explain things. She would take us to a location and the van would be waiting. Then do it again at the next point of interest. At the end Debbie and our van driver dropped us, (and our luggage), off at our cruise ship dock.

Really was very nice and excellent way to see Old San Juan.

Just thought I would mention it in case some of you would rather do something like this, or can not do a evening tour.

Archived