Anniversary Cruise April 2008 - Help?! Advice?!

MrsTTaylor

Hi! This is my first post! I just found this site tonight and I have a travel agent that specializes in cruises but I also just found a website through a friend (sidestep.com) that has REALLY cheap cruise prices so now I REALLY want to cruise for my 1st wedding anniversary. My husband loves the ocean so we are just waiting to pick the right cruise. We know we are on a budget so we don't want to fly anywhere to leave, since we are in LA we probably want to go to Mexico or Hawaii (we got married in Maui, Hawaii April 21, 2007). So it would be nice to go back to Hawaii but we have both not been to Mexico since we were kids so we want to go there. What is a good line? We heard Norweigan Star was good with the 8 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Any advice? Please let me know. Sorry for such a long post!

Welcome to the boards..and for this site, that was not a long post.

First thing you should do is scroll up to the top bar and read the "Community Guidelines", certain things are not allowed on this board, like discussing specific Travel agents or agencies or asking for recommendations. Its a common newbie error, so don't worry.

One of the best ways to learn about the different cruise lines is to look around this site, check out the reviews and the First Time Cruiser Resouces link at the top of this page. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, and finding the cruiseline that fits your personality and style is not that hard. Just make sure it is YOUR choice, and not someone else's. :)

Archived