Glory Balconies....

waterguy2003_01

I'm sure as with most of the Conquest and Spirit class ships (Glory is Conquest class) the balcony's are seperated with an opaque glass/heavy plastic wall between each. If you have neighbors you will probably be able to hear their voices but probably not their conversations. When the ship is moving, the wind and sea noises will drown out most noises from the other balconies. We were on the Spirit in Jan for our honeymoon and I can assure you the balcony was plenty "private"..if you know what I mean!!!! wink wink!! very romantic setting!!! and you don't have to worry about anyone else witnessing anything you do on your balcony..your neighbors would need to lean far over their balcony closet to yours and cran their entire body over. that would not even be safe so no one should bother you.

As I have said in a previous post on this subject, during the day, you can see a reflection of your neighbor's balcony and exactly what they are doing, if you know what I mean. Didn't have to lean forward, just sat back and enjoyed the show..............wink, wink;) ;) ;) ;)

I speak from experience.

Hmmm... well.... maybe we should ask our neighbors to sign 'consent' forms then... as we plan to make good use of the balcony.... :eek: was on the NCL Sky a couple years ago and the dividers there were solid metal......

How big are the dividers? If translucent, could they be covered with a beach towel????

yep that looks like a balcony alright.

I wouldnt worry about the neighbors, shoot when ya going and what cabin number?

I will get the cabin next to ya and set up the camera so you can veiw it later for technical stuff.lol

buy the way you cant see thru the dividers but you can see if you look in the cracks (not that I would do that :D )

hoosier I do wanna know where the reflection was coming from that you can see another balcony's contents, was itthe sea or was it another ship passing real close?

I always find the enjoyment factor to be considerably higher when there is a chance of being "caught". My question is... how private is the atrium:confused:

Nothing beats the chance of being caught. The atrium, well let's put it like this, I was tanning in the buff on the roof. I saw an employee walking over to me and since I was laying on my stomach I just threw a towel across my butt. He looked very flustered and asked me not to sunbathe nude. I told him it couldn't hurt anything, I was laying on the roof and no-one could see me. He told me that I was laying on the atrium ceiling. ;)

zonemasconi...........

Honest. If you are sitting in a chair on your balcony and look to where the divider meets the glass, there is about an inch or two open space that you can see through to your neighbor's balcony and the reflection is what they are doing. Am I sick and perverted and spend waaaaaaaaaay too much time on balcony??

Jody

Nothing beats the chance of being caught. The atrium, well let's put it like this, I was tanning in the buff on the roof. I saw an employee walking over to me and since I was laying on my stomach I just threw a towel across my butt. He looked very flustered and asked me not to sunbathe nude. I told him it couldn't hurt anything, I was laying on the roof and no-one could see me. He told me that I was laying on the atrium ceiling. ;)

Now THAT was funny!!!!! LOL!!!:D

Archived