Private Tour Excursions

nasvhillecruise

I am hoping the book some non-cruise ship excursions. I've read on these posts that sometimes you have to put down a deposit. If I do this, & for some reason the ship doesn't stop at a particular port, do you just lose your money? I'm going in March 2008, & although it won't be the middle of hurricane system, I guess other things could happen that would cause the ship to go somewhere else. Any ideas?

I am hoping the book some non-cruise ship excursions. I've read on these posts that sometimes you have to put down a deposit. If I do this, & for some reason the ship doesn't stop at a particular port, do you just lose your money? I'm going in March 2008, & although it won't be the middle of hurricane system, I guess other things could happen that would cause the ship to go somewhere else. Any ideas?

If doing a cave tubing adventure, I know for fact that Major Tom at ***** does not expect payment until AFTER the tour...... Not only is his tour much less costly than the cruiseline, it is more personal and with smaller groups. He is a great person to work with and you will come back well pleased and have learned much about his country of Belize. In my eyes, you can't go wrong with Major Tom and the Fun Crew !

Any of the reputable companies give a refund. We booked a tour in Belize with Wet& Wild and the port was canceled due to bad weather. We got our deposit back, no problem.

If you are in doubt about anything, just ask on these boards. Someone has experienced anything imaginable and can give you input.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived