Vow Renewal on Carnival?

tsj04

Here's a link on the Carnival homepage that should help you. There is a pdf file that explains the different packages and costs - lowest is $800. In the FAQs area it states that Vow Renewals would need to bring a valid copy of their marriage license and would not be charged a license fee in addition to the package.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/Weddings/shipwed.aspx

Hope it works out for you and you have a wonderful cruise!

We are doing it on our upcoming cruise in November, we are inviting family and friends so the package starts at $1425 for the first 25 guests then an additional $22 pp.

Pricing is contingent upon the port and package selected, look on Carnival's website under weddings and you will find a pricelist there.

We were going to renew our vows on the ship, but decided to have a beach ceremony in Miami the day before we leave. That way our cruise can be our second honeymoon. I want to renew our vows early in AM , my husband wants the evening just before the sun goes down.

We renewed our vows on the Valor in January. Our family went with us and that was great, but it was not worth the money we paid. We had about 20 minutes in the room and were hurried out because there was another renewal scheduled. That was a real turn off and the ceremony just ended at that. We had our dinner right after that, but all in all, I would not recomend spending that kind of money for what you get. I wish we would have done it on the beach the day before.

Archived