Princess cancels Mi Dushi tour

schoolmom

I'd be interested in knowing why too. The contact person who responds to online reservations was unaware of this as she initially responded that we'd have to book through Princess. Allowed us to book directly after I told her Princess was not offering the tour on our sailing.

I e-mailed MiDushi directly to find out what is going on and the response was that they were not offering princess tours on the date the Coral I'm on would be in port (11/23). They are operating though and because the port time is scheduled 7 am - 1 pm they cannot take us privately.:(

Does anyone know if the Coral is there different port times that they use the MiDushi Tour? I thought they were exactly replicas each trip.

I was reviwing the excursions for Aruba for the Coral and it is showing that Mi Dushi sail and snorkel has been cancelled. Does anyone know anything about why?:mad:

I have the opposite problem. I tried today to book directly with MiDushi and received an email from them saying I could not book directly through them ($50) because they had a contract with Princess cruise line. Through Princess it's $99 by the way. I have sent another email telling them I will probably go through another company because of this and that I don't understand why I've read online that cruisers have booked tours independantly with them along with the people who booked through the cruise line. I really wanted to do this tour, but not at double the price.

:mad:

I did some checking and it turns out that Princess won't be staying in port as long as I thought they were going to, so we won't be able to do MiDushi even though they agreed to take us after I explained Princess was not offering the excursion.

Archived