Is there dance club/night club on all the ships?

alikim

Hi,

I was just talking to my older son about there was night/dance club in Carnival when we went on our honeymoon 20 years ago and it dawned on me I don't ever remember reading about club in any of the ship?

Does Pride of Aloha have night/dance club?

Oh, couple of more questions.

What is Latitudes party? Read thread here but don't quite understand what that is.

Does Pride of Aloha have water slide in their pool? (read someone asking about POH and I was wondering about PofAl)

Thank you again for all the advices you guys have given me.

We are finally leaving this Sunday after waiting for it a year!

Look at the NCL website. It gives you a complete rundown of your ship and what is on each deck. It doesn't appear to have a waterslide but not sure. Looks like there is a dance floor at the Outrigger Lounge and I'm sure others too.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/shipInformation.html;jsessionid=GMw7P30rT1f0k7QJcrgw4Gp31pc7Wh11!809568875?shipCode=PRIDE%20ALOH

explore public rooms for a rundown of all the restaurants and bars.

find your way around decks to explore each deck & what is at each level.

Only two more days for me! We're leaving on Friday for our cruise (we aren't getting to Hawaii until Sunday as we are stopping overnight in California) I am sitting her festering away at work WATCHING the clock... as it ticks... backwards...

I don't think that the POAL has a waterslide, and there is a teen club onboard (not sure how old your kids are)

Latitudes is for people who have sailed on NCL before. You should have a pin or something.

Cheers!!!!

• Administrators

Wow, Alikim and Slightlysilly are both getting ready to go! :) You two feel like old friends from the last few months here -- I wish you both fair weather and the vacation of a lifetime! And I expect a full review from each of you when you return!

Archived