new QM2 video on Google---Taste of the Carribbean April 2007

poodlecruiser

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=867502809911189161&q=qm2+taste+of+caribbean&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

My dh has finally figured out how to upload his creation for public enjoyment. We received our trip as a reward from his company. We are ready to go back.

Eslo, we lost your email as a result of a computer crash. Hope you get a chance to see this.

Tricia

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=867502809911189161&q=qm2+taste+of+caribbean&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

My dh has finally figured out how to upload his creation for public enjoyment. We received our trip as a reward from his company. We are ready to go back.

Eslo, we lost your email as a result of a computer crash. Hope you get a chance to see this.

Tricia

Tricia,

That's wonderful! Makes me even more excited for our holiday in Jan. and seeing and hearing Mary's horns got me all teary :p Thank you so much for sharing.

Betsy

And another November 10th passenger here....did this one too last year in Dec and thoroughly enjoyed watching and reminiscing. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all...you did a gret job and captured the ship well. Can't wait til Nov!!!

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

Great Video thank you for sharing the experience, so much more entertaining than watching reruns on TV and it was commercial free.

Great shots of the interior of the ship.

Makes me question whether we should buy a camcorder to take with us.

I have a question for you what sort of room did you have was it one of the A category's or above.

Just returned from Translantic crossing and loved your video. It is a great video and I hope Cunard pay you for this great promotional video. Have looked at your video a few times to relive our voyage. Thanks for sharing this fantastic video diary. Looks like you enjoyed your trip as much as we did. :)

Thank you for all of the possitive comments, I am glad you enjoyed the video. Loadsofpanache - to answer your question. Yes, we were in an A-1 Category Stateroom High on the port side amid ship. This was my first cruise and we ran into some bad weather. I am glad we were amid ship as the up & down action wasnt so bad. I walked forward to the Comodore's Club and the Library and it was a little more than I could handle.

When we book our next cruise, I will again make sure it is amid ship!

Thank you again for all of the possitive feedback.

Thank you for all of the possitive comments, I am glad you enjoyed the video. Loadsofpanache - to answer your question. Yes, we were in an A-1 Category Stateroom High on the port side amid ship. This was my first cruise and we ran into some bad weather. I am glad we were amid ship as the up & down action wasnt so bad. I walked forward to the Comodore's Club and the Library and it was a little more than I could handle.

When we book our next cruise, I will again make sure it is amid ship!

Thank you again for all of the possitive feedback.

The very best part about the video is that there were people in it! So many videos or photo albums show rooms and decks, but no people.

Aren't the Baths excellent? If you wish to, find them on Google Maps and zoom in. Incredibly cool.

Tricia

magnificent video thanx for sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived