Vancouver Airport

LovesBeagles

We are meeting family here. As per suggestions given to me on another thread, we will probably meet up the esculator near the jade statue. We were wondering though, are we going to have to lug our luggage up the esculator to meet and then back down to get a taxi to our hotel? In other words, is ground transportation up a level or on the level you get your luggage?

Thanks

We are meeting family here. As per suggestions given to me on another thread, we will probably meet up the esculator near the jade statue. We were wondering though, are we going to have to lug our luggage up the esculator to meet and then back down to get a taxi to our hotel? In other words, is ground transportation up a level or on the level you get your luggage?

Thanks

------------

Are you flying in or picking up? Either way, international arrivals are on the ground floor and all come out of the same exit into the meeting area. There are escalators (and I think elevators further down) to go up a floor and two levels at the airport for pickup. I think most shuttles & taxis however, pick up on the ground floor, but you could check www.yvr.ca for further info. Hope that helps.

Archived