Anyone receive Majesty May 21, 2007 rebate for short cruise?

Shih Tzu Lover

My parents went on the Norwegian Majesty cruise to Bermuda which was to leave Boston May 20th but left a day later due to weather and a tugboat strike in Bermuda. They were told they would receive a rebate worth 1/7 of their cruise cost, which in their case is about $100. They called over a month ago and were told it was being processed, but still have not received anything. Has anyone else received their rebate?

Thanks.

Hi We Were On That Cruise.....the Amount Should Have Been On Their Bill As A Credit.....double Check. Also We Are Going On A Trip In October And I Received My Credit On That One Too,for The 10% Of What I Had Paid For The Bermuda Trip Less Port And Tax.

I was also on that cruise. The 10 percent future cruise credit that you should receive was for the cost of the cruise, plus NCFs, not government taxes. If the cruise last May was $500, and NCFs $165, the future cruise credit amount would be $66.50. This credit should show up when you apply your lattitude number to your booking. Your travel agent must request that it be applied to the booking.

The future cruise must depart by May 2008 in order to get the credit.

Sue

Thanks for your reply. My parents' bill showed a credit for what they spent on-board, however they didn't use up the full amount (they still had a $100 credit). Apparently the NCL rep said they would be sending out checks to anyone with a balance owing. On the plus side, they also booked another cruise and were given the 10% discount.

Archived