Legend 9/16/07

WillCruz4Food

All you can do is post a roll call... this thread will be moved over to the roll call section :( Just keep posting... and do a search over there. You may not get anyone to respond, but less than 1% of cruisers visit message boards... the ship will still be full :D Have a great cruise!!!

We are on the Legend for the 9/16 sailing. Not sure where we will be going, but we will be there! I've seen the pictures of Costa Maya and it is so sad. We really feel bad for the people that live there. We will miss not going there and hope they are able to recover quickly. Perhaps we will still be able to go to Belize, but it looks like that is up in the air right now as well. I'm sure we will all have a great time. :)

It looks like the inspiration is your favorite ship too!!!

I will also be on the Legend on the 16th. Don't bash me but i'm kind of hoping we are not going to Progreso,I was there a couple of years ago on the Miracle as we were supposed to go to Costa maya then too but missed it as we were running (a day ahead of hurricane) and were not able to stop there.I hope they get everything back in order as i'll be looking forward to seeing it in the future.i did not care for progreso at all,my husband went off on our own and there is so much poverty.a poor dog was following us for hours and we would have taken him home with us if at all possible,we even stopped to get it food as it was starving.There were live chickens in cages outside of meat shops as well as raw meat sitting out on tables in the heat with flies all flying around.maybe if we went inti Merida it would have been nicer but there were alot of ships in port that day and it was next to impossible to get on a bus.

Archived