getting in touch

Hi all

We are due to be married in 34 days on caribbean princess, could anybody tell me when the wedding co-ordinator gets in touch with us ?

we have had no calls or anything exept when i have called them. And does anybody know when we are supposed to be sent our tickets any info would be welcome

Good luck and best wishes to all Brides & Grooms to be

Maria & Dave

As far as the wedding coordinator goes, I would try contacting them. I believe all the final paperwork is supposed to be completed 45 days before sailing so I would contact them asap since they haven't contacted you.

As far as tickets for the cruise go, it may depend on how you booked and if Princess has all of your required information, like passport info. (I know if they don't have all of the require information they will not release final cruise documentation). Also, Princess recently started using electronic boarding passes that can be printed from your computer if they have all of your information. Definitely check with whomever you booked your cruise through.

I hope this helps some.

Best Wishes!

Archived