fare change

cmsmuse

I am booked on the Carnival Pride, a Dec cruise I booked through a local travel agency. I just noticed that my fare for 2 8D balconys went down 70.00 (280.00 for 4 of us)...can I request a reduction from what I still owe through my travel agent (I put a deposit down, but the rest isn't due till oct)? I already put an e-mail in to her, but I just wanted to know anyone else's experience.

Thanks!

I am booked on the Carnival Pride, a Dec cruise I booked through a local travel agency. I just noticed that my fare for 2 8D balconys went down 70.00 (280.00 for 4 of us)...can I request a reduction from what I still owe through my travel agent (I put a deposit down, but the rest isn't due till oct)? I already put an e-mail in to her, but I just wanted to know anyone else's experience.

Thanks!

Yes, call them! You can ask them to apply your credit to your balance if you haven't made your final payment.

The same thing happened on our Pride cruise for Jan. 20, 2008. We have 2 balcony cabins with a total of 7 people and when we called to get an adjustment it was a total of $800.00.:D It was well worth the call! Have a great cruise!:)

Thanks!

If that TA refuses find another, it would be worth it to you to pay the cancelation fee if there is one

Archived